ALL students are expected to be available until the end of the semester as final exams will be written during the last two weeks of the semester.
In exceptional circumstances (ie: two exams scheduled at the same time, illness, etc.) students may be permitted to write a special exam. Should you have an emergency, contact Josée Guilbault at (418) 656-6921, ext. 295 or Betty Ableson at ext. 210 immediately. Should you plan a trip during the exam period, you run the risk of failing the course.
In case of bad weather, consult the website for instructions. Please note that reserve dates for exams are indicated in the Academic Calendar. Please note that a Saturday may be used in case exams are postponed due to a storm.
- Your College student ID card or other Photo ID card.
- The material authorized by the teacher (ask him/her before the last class) written on the examination sheet.
In the exam room, it is forbidden to have:
- A MP3 player, IPod or any other musical player;
- A cellular phone;
- A pager;
- A calculator unless it is otherwise mentioned on the examination sheet.
Students using any such device will be expelled from the exam room and the exam given an automatic zero.
- To consult and respect the examination schedule (verify the date, time, group number and room).
- Must show his/her College student ID card or other photo ID card.
- To follow the established rules, written instructions on the examination sheet, and the examination attendant's instructions.
- You must present yourself at the examination room 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- The student must stay in the examination room for at least 30 minutes after the examination has begun.
- In the event of cheating, plagiarism, or absence from a final examination, the sanctions stated below will be applied.