Bilingual D.E.C. in Tourism (414.A0)
WHY CHOOSE THE JOINT PROGRAM LIMOILOU - ST.LAWRENCE?
SPECIAL PROGRAM FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Teachers with a broad experience in the tourism industry
- A bilingual program
- The opportunity to learn a third language
- Direct contact with the industry during all 3 years of the program, through a variety of volunteer opportunities, internships and site visits
- Pedagogical trips to Saguenay (eco-tourism), Toronto/Niagara Falls and Ottawa/Mont-Tremblant
- Academic exchange in Belgium at the Haute École Charlemagne
- Promising careers after three years of studies (shortage of qualified personnel in Tourism)
- The opportunity to go on to university in a great variety of programs, including a DEC/BAC possibility with Griffith University located on the beautiful Gold Coast of Australia.
HOW TO APPLY?
Admission to this program is handled through Cégep Limoilou, a member of SRACQ (Service régional d’admission au collégial de Québec).
Apply online on the SRACQ website (www.sracq.qc.ca)