"Our athletic programme provides a high standard of play and development for athletes committed to achieving their true potential.”
A part of Champlain Regional College, St. Lawrence is a public, English-language, post-secondary institution, offering its students pre-university and technical college-level education. We foster the individual success of our students and their development as well rounded, responsible and informed citizens of the world.
- Academic advising and support for students with special needs.
- Math Workshop;
- Chemistry and Physics tutorials;
- Peer tutoring in English, Math, Chemistry, Physics and more;
- English Writing Workshop;
- Study Hall;
- English Language Summer School;
- NCAA, CIS liaison and SAT Testing Center;
- SAT resources available;
- Student-Athlete Contract and Success Policy;
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center;
- Year round conditioning program;
- Certified coaches on location;
- Qualified medical staff;
- Competitive venues at national, provincial;
- and regional levels in cross-country running, hockey, basketball, volleyball, rugby, golf, baseball and soccer.
Our Athletic Program :
- Gives our student-athletes with the opportunity to reach their potential in both academic and athletic realms in college and at university;
- Provides personalized fitness programs and detailed progress analysis at the elite level;
- Strives for excellence through its high standard of preparation and development;
- Promotes respect among all participants; and fosters a sense of collaboration, belonging, tradition and Lions pride.
We Offer :
- Quality education in a personalized environment;
- Pre-university programs in Creative Arts, Literature and Languages, Social Sciences and Sciences;
- The P.W. Sims Business Program (Accounting and Management Option), with its DEC-BAC options with both Université Laval and Bishop’s University
Coordinator of Student Activities
Tel.: 418 656-6921, ext. 236