The IPESA is the main document on which most of our rules and regulations are based upon.
The objectives of this policy are:
1. to ensure that the evaluation of student learning is fair and equitable;
2. to ensure that students receive clear, timely and complete information about how courses will unfold and how learning will be evaluated;
3. to empower students, teachers, professionals, support staff and administrators by providing them with clear rules, procedures and guidelines to be applied in the evaluation of student learning;
4. to ensure that the awarding of diplomas is based on evaluation of student learning that validly attests to the achievement of a program’s stated competencies; and
5. to specify procedures for the dissemination, application, evaluation and revision of this policy.